- Remodeling can update your home while improving its style and look.
- Remodeling can increase your home’s value, improve energy efficiency, and thus save money, and cut down on maintenance costs.
- Remodeling can give you the excitement of a new living space without having to go through the hassle of moving. This is especially convenient if you love your neighborhood.
Will remodeling disrupt my everyday life?
- Remodeling can interrupt the flow of your daily activities, but we try to make the disruption as little as possible. We work hard to ensure our workers stay in the work area and come and go with as little disruption as possible.
- We will show up on time and leave when promised. It is our goal to work around your schedule as much as possible.
Is remodeling messy?
- Construction work can be dirty, but we take every precaution to eliminate unnecessary messes.
- We seal all of our work areas and clean up all tools and materials before leaving for the day.
What if the project goes over budget?
- PlusReno takes pride in ensuring all of our estimates are accurate and that we remain on budget. However, there are unforeseen issues that can arise during any construction project. If additional costs will be incurred due to the parameters of the project changing, we will provide you with a change order for the additional costs.
What is a change order?
- A change order is a written document that is like an addendum to the original quote or contract. The report details the additional work and associated costs and must be approved by the homeowner before the work begins.
- Change orders describe the costs for labor and materials so you can see what exactly is being added on to the original work.
- We try to avoid change orders at all times, but sometimes they are necessary.
What are my next steps?
- Contact us using the information below! We appreciate you considering PlusReno for your remodeling needs and will be happy to speak with you regarding your project.